We arrived at Seacliff at 12:30 hoping to get into our spot before the 2:00 check-in time only to find out that they were evacuating the RV park due to extreme high tides. We were offered to park in the parking lot for the day/evening, but they couldn’t guarantee that they would reopen the RV park on Tuesday.  We opted to drive to nearby New Brighton to see if they had any openings.

At New Brighton we were #4 on a waiting list. We had to wait until 2:00 to see if we would get a space.  Around 4:00 We were finally settled in a site. It was a very frustrating day, but it was still better than driving back home.

 

20180115_183247.jpg

View from our site… nice, but not the same as Seacliff.

 

20180115_183138

We just have a few steps to catch a view.